Workshop Wednesday: Charcuterie Class with St. Louis Cheese Boards
Join us for the perfect evening of Cheese Board making at our Cider Shed on November 8th at 6pm!
Included in your Eckert’s Cheese Boarding School October 4th ticket:
- Each guest will build a cheese board on a 9×9” Board.
- One hour of charcuterie tips + tricks with Allison from St. Louis Cheese Boards.
- Each person will learn to style 3 types of cheese, 2 types of cured meats (including a salami rose!), olives or pickles, nuts, something sweet and crackers.
- One Millis Meadows honey jar for each guest.
- Utensils to make the boards will be provided including cutting boards and cheese wire slicers.
- The event is November 8th at 6pm. One ticket per guest, no refunds or exchanges.